Friday, April 13, 2007

My Attempt at making a "future" Chicago skyline picture

As you will see, it only contains three new buildings. I did one with the Legacy, but I don't know. The angle, or the width, the location - something didn't work out that well. Maybe in the future I'll try again.

So yeah, I've included Spertus, Waterview, and 340OTP. I thought those would have the greatest impact on the Grant Park view of the skyline. Of course there is Fordham, Lakeshore East, and Mandarin, as well as Trump, but I wasn't quite sure how those would look so I left them out.

The angles and heights might be off, as well as the EXACT location, but I think it shows how cool (and blue) our skyline will be in a few years.

Original photo by goonsta: ------> scroll ------>




If you've got any suggestions for additions or noticed something wrong then please post away.>

0 comments: