Friday, April 13, 2007

Chicago Marathon

I was in Chicago last weekend to watch my sister run the Chicago Marathon. I met up with my parents and sister who flew in from California... I was coming from New York, where I now live. It was my 1st time to Chicago and really enjoyed it. I wish the weather was a little better, but I definitely was impressed by the architecture, Millenium Park, and Michigan Avenue. Here are some of the pix I snapped... nothing great, but I thought I'd share...


View from our hotel... niiiice!

My dad was all about a Chicago architectural tour... with the boat and the river etc... it was interesting by the weather sucked.



Sears tour and buddies...

Michigan Avenue:



I really like this building:







John Hancock Building:

Skyline from Lincoln Park:

Millenium Park relections:









Sunrise!

The Marathon!


40,000 crazy people... having fun yet?

















The elite runners... (kinda missed them)

What building is this again??
















Drunk?! Luuuuuucky!






Hope you enjoyed! >

0 comments: