Friday, April 13, 2007

Logo lovers

OK, guys, i must admit that I may be scraping the bottom of the barrel on this one (and may have finally lost it altogher...for those few who think I already haven't), but...

I got to admit it...

I love logos. I get a hell of kick out of graphic art.

So athletically speaking what are some of your favorite present and past Chicago logos...both professional and college; so we're talking about the likes of:

Cubs, White Sox, Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, Fire, NU, Illini, ND, Loyola, DePaul, etc. Heck, even the Chicago Cardinals and the Chicago Zephyrs, if those are your pleasure.

And while we're at it, even outside the realm of sports, what do you like? You just gotta lament the old gold on green currsive "Marshall Field's" in that now debunked font.

For those graphic arts affectionatos, what's your pleasure?????????>

0 comments: