Friday, April 13, 2007

Chicago Sports radio? What do u listen too?

I am a major sports fan and living in Chicago there are obviously the Big 2. What do u prefer The Score 670AM or ESPN1000? I like a little of both.

Mike North comes and goes with my taste, I cannot stand when he talks politics. He has eased of and show a little better.

Hanley and Mulligan are just boring on the Score, I turn to Dan Patrick if in the afternoon.

I am a big Murph fan because he is one of the few sports casters who isnt so damn negative and is fun to listen too

Macky, erki, and Harry I am a much bigger fan than Boers and Bernstein who are just awful. They are the biggest negative sportscasters out there and salivate on any story that has a chance to be negative.

My all time favorite though is Baffone and OB on the Score after the Bears games. So what about you?>

0 comments: