Thursday, April 19, 2007

Theater Tickets-- What's good?

Anyone that could help me out would be awesome.

In 3-4 weeks I'm heading to Chicago for the weekend and I'm curious if any of you guys have any suggestions:

The people I'm going with are already planning on going to Blue Man Group (some of my friends haven't seen it), but I've never had to buy the tickets for it before. Does anyone know the general cost of some decent seats, or the chance of us getting any sort of deal? We're college students so we'd like to get out paying full-price if we could.

We're staying at the Hyatt Regency (my buddy's Dad got a deal for $50, and that's my favorite hotel), so I'm trying to see if they offer discounts. But I'm thinking they didn't in the past.

Would you guys recommend another show to go to? I'm going with a mix of guys and girls, and I don't really prefer musicals, so I'm trying to find something similar to Blue Man Group, but of course a little different. A gritty Blues bar would be tight too, I just need something different.

I need a shot of some culture (sorry Milwaukee, I love you but you're not doing it for me lately). Any suggestions?

Thanks!>

0 comments: