Thursday, April 19, 2007

A Stroll in the Snow (Part II)

OK, so I actually got my ass out of bed this morning at 5:45 AM to go over to Millennium Park to take pics. I wanted to get there while the snow was still fresh and without footprints.The Faces didn't come on till 7AM, but I managed to get several pics taken in the first hour I was there. It was very cool being at the park at this time, other than the security guards and folks shoveling snow, I was the only one there, and with the fresh snow, there was so much undesturbed. Here is a selection of what I took this morning, Enjoy!













Sadly the bean is going under cover to be completed, we won't get to see it again until the end of May.


Finally at 7AM, the faces came on...


















Anybody missing a cup of bad tasting coffee?, I think I found it!


It was as cold as a bronze cow with brass horns...


This was just pretty....
>

0 comments: