Thursday, April 19, 2007

A Stroll in the Snow

Hey all, at about 10:45, I got a wild hair up my a**, pulled on my long-johns and snow boots, and I went out for a walk in the snow. I tried to get to Millennium Park before they closed at 11:00, but literally as I was snapping my first pic of one of the faces at the Plensa Fountain, they shut it off for the night. Damn!!!

Oh well, here are some of the pics I took tonight... Sorry if a couple of them are blurry, my digicam is an old fashioned 2 megapixel thing that dosn't do well at night, especially when it is dumping snow everywhere.

Millennuim Park before I got kicked out.




Madison Street from Wabash looking West


Wabash and Madison








No explanation needed...




I then decided to take a walk over to Daley Plaza for a look at the Picasso. The lighting was much better there.






And outside my door...
>

0 comments: