Thursday, April 19, 2007

Is chicago this bad as this site says?

I have live in Chicago for over 13 years(all my life), in the bridgeport, chinatown, mckinley park area, and I have never seen anyone talk this bad about Chicago.


"Town/Village: Chicago, IL

Good from afar, but far from good upon close inspection. Chicago is not as pretty as it appears from the distance on the highway.

A highly polluted and horrible place, the downtown area is full of huge ugly steel buildings, the smell of raw sewage fills the air and the people are either uncomfortably friendly or downright ignorant.

My brother described Chicago perfectly when upon my first journey into the city centre he said "welcome to scuzzville".
Â'RedlightsflashingÂ'"

this site even make other cities look bad such as.. LA, Phoniex, but surprsisingly not Detriot, Atlanta, Miami (I am not saying that they are bad cities but.. why not them too)

At least they didnt make fun of NYC, SF, Philly, any Wisconsin or Minnesota city.

I could see why they make cities like Gary, Indiana look bad but LA & Chicago?

There also making many cities in the UK look bad.. like.. London, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, and others.

The site is.. horrible site!>

0 comments: