Friday, April 27, 2007

move to Chicago?

Hello. I have only been to chicago a couple times. Once for a wedding in the early 90s and two more times during flight layovers. I liked the airport....I thought it was easy to get around like the airport here in Pittsburgh.....even though it was much bigger.

Anyway, I am still thinking about places I may want to move to after grad school and one of the top things influencing my decision is transportation. I skimmed a couple pages on the transit threat and see that its pretty efficient despite a few flaws that every system has....for the most part it works and thats whats important. I do not drive.

Another thing is safety. I am a female living single so I want to make sure I am in a good area that I feel safe in. Can anyone suggest good neighborhoods that have easy access to transit and have decent priced apartments? What's your experience with different neighborhoods? Thanks!>

0 comments: