Friday, April 27, 2007

is it just me or.....

does nothing really compare to Chicago's skyline/architecture. Maybe I am biased, but Ive been viewing some other forums and although other cities may seem large and have many "tall" buildings, they just dont compare......

Dont get me wrong, I still think they are beautiful cities (i.e Toronto, Vancouver, Hong Kong,Tokyo etc.) it just seems however that there are arbitrarily built buildings just for the sake of having tall buildings.. Im not a big fan of the white condo look that many of these cities have...Id rather sacrifice quantity for quality, ala Chicago.

The only city I find to compete with Chicago's personality is NYC, but thats not even a decent comparison....Two different cities with two different characteristics.

Just curious to see why people like Chicago ? I love it and will be moving back in a few months.

Btw, first post here and I love this forum >

0 comments: