Thursday, April 26, 2007

help me get PURE PCIx

Merhaba Hi guys. This is a little unusual, but IÂ'd like to ask you for a little help. IÂ'm participating in this competition with grand prize of ART VPS PURE rendering card (retail value of approximately $5500). I have already answered all the questions, but need to complete the Tie-Breaker:

Â"If I won the PURE PCIx render card, IÂ'd use it to renderÂ…Â" (Complete in no more then 20 words).

I could end the sentence with Â"Â…all of my projects that turned out to be too complicated for my current PC.Â" Or something along those lines. Only thing is, probably more then few people will enter similar entries, and I would like to send something original, something that will stand out (if thatÂ's possible).

Any suggestions will be more then welcome, please help, and if I win it, I promise I will share it with everyone who contributed. Thank you all >

0 comments: