Saturday, May 5, 2007

Nygirl does chicago.. almost over :( ... miscellaneous.. alleys.. grit..

One thing I love about chicago is the Alleyways that so frequently present themselves. A quiet break from the bustle on the street eh?
Well they are a charecteristic that might not be unique to Chicago but Chicago has definetly made unique..
The rest are just shots I couldn't really put anywhere else.....







Small but cool nevertheless..





This looked pretty sweet at night.. all my night shots sucked although I didn't have the cam on me 24/7 even though it seems like it. Just picked very oppurtune moments.. which in Chicago pop out at any time..

Chicago left an almost too good impression on me. I cannot really put it into many words other than you guys are spectacular.. I love your city.. You know how to show a girl doing you a good time.. thanks.




back to topic:

Gettin mad dogged..






Even yer damn alleys are clean!!









This sweet church...














Southside Alley-


Northside Alley-





>

0 comments: