Saturday, May 5, 2007

Nygirl did Chicago. Finale My crazy cab ride, my poor attempt at a skyline shot, air

The cabbies here are just like in ny.. crazy. Not as crazy as a Bronx gypsy driver but it was like G-force man... not even enough time to get some great angles.

Then Ny and Chicago from the air..


Oppurtune moment from the cab:



Sorry this is an amatuer shot from the back of the cab:



Man I almost had a sure shot of Soldier Field... by the way... Freakin huge.. I'll be going there in December most likely... Pre xmas week.

My horrible attempt at the skyline ( We were flying at 80 mph and +)

He did let me smoke my pre board blunt though.. very cool afteb!





Sears is still visible.. although its smoggy as hell at midway



From the freeway:



Take off! Bye Chi Town!!!











Then theres New York City...


I did not get Manhattan directly above because we flew right over it.. the otherside got to see Manhattan. Sorry guys.


Coney Island on the otherhand? Full view.. what a dump.. but it's our dump and weeeee love it!



Yoooooo Brooklyn!




Prospect!



Downtown Brooklyn.. eh it's gettin bigger..




Willie:




Stuyvesant town




Greenpoint:




Long Island City

Rapidly getting bigger:




Roosevelt.. I almost got Manhattan.. I tryed..




Queens!



Bx Boro!



Throgsneck Bridge:



Castle Hill?




Soundview Homes? Nahhh I forget these pj's





Ahhh
what little I could get from midair...

Manhattan the Apex of modern capitalism

sorry I cheated on u baby.. it's just.. i couldn't help it Chicago looked so sexy I had to do it..



Touchdown.. end trip
Laguardia.. the greatest airport in the world..... Syke.


Thanks CHICAGO! You've definetly been done...

the end.>

0 comments: