Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I love Chicago.

This may be considered by some to be tantamount to spam, but in the spirit of this time of year (even though Christmas time is past), I decided to get straight to the point about how I feel. No aimless rhetoric, no technical justifications, no factual rationalizations, just a big I heart Chicago.

My excitement over Chicago is bigger in the oncoming 2005 because this time I won't have to worry about hiking back to Dallas for summer break since I'll actually hitch myself into a chitown apartment... so the idea of a nonstop year in Chicago is blowing my mind.

On a related note, anyone know of any good apartment listings? With some roommates I was considering trying to get a Loop apartment, but I think all of them tend to be annual leases. Anyway, an early hunt gives me something to focus on other than the oncoming blistering cold when I return to chitown January 2nd.>

0 comments: