Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Worst/Most dangerous Neighboorhoods in Chicago

I just wanted to start a discussion on some of the most terrifying neighboorhoods/hoods in chi-town... Obviously with the recent murders in the englewood area that would have to be up there, but In terms of more visible areas I'd have to go with the Michigan Ave/63rd area where mich ave starts from the south side, one of the darkest, gloomiest, and most dangerous areas in chicago it seems, (esp if you go around prarie/indiana neighboorhoods), along with the far south side near the indiana border. As a small town boy that has lived here for less then a decade, I enjoy driving all around chicago even exploring some of the ghetto south/west sides, I'd appreciate any feedback in terms of this discussion because I find it interesting.>

0 comments: