Monday, April 16, 2007

Opinions Needed Please on Museum Park Condos--What Would You Choose??

Hi,

My aunt and uncle would like to move to one of the Museum Park condos. They are currently looking at One Museum Park West and 1400 Museum Park. Being by the lake and facing Grant Park is not a big deal to them--they are both retired and wish to find a place that is comfortable, safe and relatively close to stores.

They have asked for my opinion as to which of the above 2 buildings they should choose, or if they should wait until the Southwest corner of Indiana and Roosevelt (across from where One Museum Park West will be) is developed. I am not sure myself and therefore would appreciate all of your input. I know there are lots of factors involved in choosing a place, but at first blush which of the above do you think would be a good choice, keeping in mind that at some point years ahead they may sell their condo?

Thanks much!!>

0 comments: