Saturday, April 21, 2007

drunk confession

okay, I love Chicago. I do. I feel a special connection to it. I don't think I resent it, I think I resent the attitude that some of its forumers have because I think it gives the city a bad name.

But the city itself is fucking incredible. I've always thought so. Everyone loves Chicago. There aren't too many cities you can say that about. Everyone loves Chicago.

My mom grew up in Albany Park, right at the intersection of Leland & Kedzie. I went back to see her old apartment recently and almost got a ticket for public indecency. the building she lived in was so cool I was seriously considering jerking off all over it as well as on the middle eastern bakery next door.

I do love Chicago and I'm glad it's pretty close to St Louis.

ps. my friend lives in West Town and that hood rules too. click>

0 comments: